Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Brock Wedding in Vegas!

Congratulations to my new favorite married pair, the Brocks!!
Justin Brock and Kaley Baker were married at the Little White Chaple on Saturday, October 15th at approximately 7:00pm. All the boys were crying and all the girls were smiling. I wish them all the love in the world and I think they will make each other very happy for years and years to come! I just want to thank you for carefully selecting me as one of your bridesmaids, I know you had a few other choices....   Love you guys!!

I am still catching up on sleep from Las Vegas. From Thursday to Sunday I got 12 hours of sleep total. I have been sleeping for the past 2 days and I am having a harder time then I thought getting back into the swing of things. Sleep is the only thing I can think of right now. Vegas one a blast. And I won $160 playing black jack! Woohoo!


Can I just....

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Ooh! I like her tattoo. They look so good together. She reminds me of one of my friends, she also loved getting inked and surprisingly her wedding is also this year in one of the finest NYC wedding venues. I am very excited to meet her because we will be meeting after almost ten years.