Friday, October 21, 2011

Today is the last day for submissions for the Mask show I am curating this Sunday at Radial Cafe in Atlanta. Contact me if you have any questions @ Daymelton@gmail.com

I need to finish my coffin next week for Young Blood Gallery's Day of the Dead show AND tweek my paintings for my senior show.
Yesterday I got a new job at this sports bar in Buckhead, not exactly my scene at all, but its going to be good money. Temporary until I can get some money saved up and find a better full time job after December. Desperate times call for desperate measures. The only good thing is I will have most of my days  off because the shifts all start at 5:00 pm. And I will only have to work 3-4 nights a week to make twice as much as I do now working 30 hours a week. Plus, no taxes out of tips, I am tired of giving the government half my paychecks. This job will give me more time to focus on my own art. :)

Toodles.

No comments: