Monday, October 31, 2011

Shows this week!

Hey everyone!

I have finally managed to get back in the groove after my trip to Vegas and I am so excited for the upcoming events this week!

Tomorrow is my senior exhibition at the Sturgis Library aka the less glorified name for it, the basement of the KSU library... haha. It is a group show with many other awesome artists in my graduating class! For those of you who don't know I will be receiving my PHD in painting. Just kidding, just a 7 year BFA.

THEN..........

Saturday, November 5th is the annual Day of the Dead show at Young Blood Gallery. I will be working but non the less it is going to be a lot of fun. So be sure to wear a costume and show up and check out all the awesome coffins! I got a sneak peak of them and they are all really amazing this year!!! The opening is from 7-10pm.  
Sneak Peak!

I also just got word that I got some works accepted into the Wholly Georgia show at Mint Gallery November 11th! I am super excited because I haven gotten to shown my new body of work that I have been working on since summer and they are finally getting exposed. :) Ill have more details on this later ;)  
Facebook event page!


Such an excited end to my Senior year!

xQxQ
Dayna

No comments: