Thursday, October 13, 2011

Upcoming Events!

Hey ya'll,
Well, I just want to say Murphy's Law can suck it. This month has managed to be one big giant ball of stress. But after this month I will have a little more time to breath. I have some work in a few upcoming shows so I am pretty excited about that. And I am officially an employee of Young Blood Gallery. :) Stoked.

November 1, 2011 is my "Senior Exhibition"- Group show @The Sturgis Gallery, Kennesaw State Universtiy.
November 5, 2011 is "Day of the Dead"- Group show @Young Blood Gallery.
November 11, 2011 is Wholly Georgia: A Look at the Effects on Southern Religious Culture @Mint Gallery.

December 3, 2011 is "Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood?"- Group show @Young Blood Gallery.

p.s. can you guys "like" my facebook artist page?


I am on my way to Las Vegas tonight for one of my best friends weddings at the Little White Chapel. With that, getting sick, and my boyfriend being hospitalized for 4 days I am going to have to play some MAJOR catch up when I get home and kick it into high gear because I have been dragging ass this month. Which, was not part of my original plan.

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

:)

No comments: